FMS ( Fiber Management System ) or also called LIU ( Light Interface Unit ) is used at fiber termination points to manage fiber distribution. It is made up of high-quality steel with ABS splice trays. These are rack-mounted professional-quality equipment.
- Powder-coated steel frame
- 2 Splice trays with interconnecting hinge design for 24 fiber management
- 19-inch standard size, light in weight, and robust structure
- Suitable for ribbon and single fiber
- Construction – powder-coated metal corrosion free body
- 24C unloaded or loaded with SC | LC | ST | FC paired with PC or APC connectors.
- Side collars for rack mounting
- 4 cable inlets & outlets ports
There are no reviews yet.