The JDSU FI-60 Live Fiber Identifier features the ability to detect optical signal without disrupting the fiber network. It is compatible with multiple cable diameters – 250um to 3mm jacketed fibers. The FI-60 Live Fiber Identifier doubles as an optical power meter by simply removing the LFI head attachment and connecting an adapter. It stores data which can be downloaded to a PC via USB and can interface with FiberChek2 for testing and reporting.
- Quickly identify live optical signals on fiber cables without disrupting network traffic
- Take optical power measurements for all single-mode and multimode connectors
- Integrates with FiberChek2™ inspection and test software
- Avoid network downtime and damage with repeatable SafeChek™ easy-pull trigger system.
- Get the job done faster with a single LFI head that is compatible with multiple cable diameters (250μm to 3mm jacketed fibers).
- Increase reliability and avoid false readings with integrated ambient light shield.
- Access cable in multiple environments with the compact, ergonomic design.
- Easily convert to a full function OPM that stores, recalls,and exports results to a PC via USB
There are no reviews yet.