The JDSU 2277/03 OLP-55 SmartClass High-Power Optical Power Meter installs and maintains single mode and multimode cables and networks. High-performance, low-cost SmartClass unit sets an industry standard with built-in auto-zero function for dark current compensation. Measurement range is -60 to +26 dBm.
Includes: interchangeable 2.5-mm adapter, four AA batteries and manual in a belt bag.
• A large storage capability for up to 1000 results with automatic date/time stamp on built-in
Up to 900 calibrated wavelengths for the highest performance range in the industry.
• An illuminated graphical display which shows up to 3 measurements simultaneously.
• Client USB port for remote operation as well as easy Microsoft Excel™-based report genera-
tion and analysis.
• Unique power supply management system on the market with 4 different ways of power-
ing the unit.
• Quick start operation, requiring no warm-up time and reducing testing time.
• A robust, shock-proof, and splash-proof design for field operation.
The OLP-55 Smart Optical Power Meter is a high-performance power meter for test-
ing, installing, and maintaining singlemode and multimode cables and networks. It
creates a new industry standard in accuracy with its unique built-in auto-zeroing function
for auto dark current compensation, allowing for increased accuracy in measurements.